Airmar DST800L-235-N2 235kHz Bronze Thru-Hull - Long Stem - NMEA 2000
Only 0 units left in stock.
DST800L-235-N2 235kHz Bronze Thru-Hull - Long Stem - NMEA 2000
The DST800 is a Smart Triducer multi-sensor that offers depth, speed, and temperature functions in one compact thru-hull fitting. Digital signal processing inside the housing provides depth, speed, and temperature data to a chart plotter, radar screen, or digital display, eliminating the need for a dedicated depth sounder.
One hole in the boat's hull makes this Triducer multi-sensor attractive to both boat builders and boat owners. And the retractable multi-sensor is available with NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000®, or custom CAN protocols. The wide port-starboard, fan shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hulls or on sailboats when heeled.
- Thru-Hull, Long-Stem
- Depth, Speed, and Temperature
- NMEA 2000® output , 100 W RMS power
- 235kHz output will not interfere with fishfinders
- Maximum depth range 100 m (330’)
- Minimum depth range 0.5 m (1.6’)
- Retractable Insert
- 6 m (19.8’) NMEA 2000® cable and connector
- Usable Shaft Length: 102 mm (4”)
- Can be installed with High-Performance Fairing (sold separately)
- Can be installed with Low-Profile adapter ring
- Frequency: 235kHz
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull