Airmar B75H Bronze Chirp Thru Hull 0 Tilt - 600W
Only 0 units left in stock.
B75H Bronze Chirp Thru Hull 0° Tilt - 600W
Rely on Airmar’s broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz, 15° to 9° beamwidth
- 0° tilted versions, 600w
- 80 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Bronze transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 8 m (25’)
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology