Airmar B175HW Bronze Thru Hull 20 Tilt - 1kW
Only 3 units left in stock.
B175HW Bronze Thru Hull 20° Tilt - 1kW
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam Chirp product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp transducers
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display. We've got you covered.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 20 degree tilted version, 1KW
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz
- 25° constant beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology